Bigger Carbs

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Bigger Carbs
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 20:38:06 EST
<<does anybody know where I can an intake manifold for HS6/HIF6 carbs
for an MGB ?  I have access to either a set of HS6 or HIF6 carbs and
would like to put these carbs on my MGB
I have looked through the various parts suppliers and they only sell the
complete manifold/carbs set up, but  not the manifold by itself.
thanks
gerry>>

Save money =97 get a grinder and a stock manifold and relieve the ports to=
 the
carb size. You only have 2 bolts, but they just happen to line up with the
diagonally opposite ones on the carbs. Can't remember if you have to cut t=
he
unused ears off the carbs =97 too many years ago that I last did it.

Bill S.