Charleston Trip

To: Spridget List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, mgs-digest <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Charleston Trip
From: Dave Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 23:05:22 -0600
Howdy folks!

Well the kid made it to Charleston.  Worst part was South Bend, IN to
the TN border.
It took them 2 hrs. to go 12 miles north of Indianapolis.  They went
I-65 to Nashville then caught 40 and missed most of the junk.  Adam said
the big van "kicked butt", though it steers like a Big Healey (JOKE!)
instead of a Sprite coming over Jellico Mt. on 40 - a little slippery
but not bad.

My thanks to all who offered encouragement and offers of assistance.
Those who left phone numbers for contacts, I passed those along,
thanks.  This is a great list!!
Ron, we'd be happy to give YOU road reports when you make the big move;
it's3 above here in Burlington - down right tropical.
Thanks again folks, you're the greatest!
Dave Woerpel
59 :()
59 MGA