Re: Tyre profiles (was re: Bushings & Sway Bar)

To: "Eric Erickson" <eric@erickson.on.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tyre profiles (was re: Bushings & Sway Bar)
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 07:34:36 -0800
Eric......

If you want to use 60-series tires and not make the car look like a
skateboard, you have to fit 15" wheels with 60 series tires. I have 185-70s
on my 77B and it's only because the springs are old and flat (the previous
owners were both very heavy people!) that the tires don't look too small for
the wheel arch openings.

Lawrie