Panasport minilites

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Panasport minilites
From: Jurgen Hartwig <gt0003a@prism.gatech.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 10:32:15 -0800
Following up on my post yesterday about the Panasport street minilite
wheels.  Paul Spruell Alfa Lamborghini Lotus has them.  They move these
pretty well, so they can afford to discount them well.

14x6 with 22 mm offset is $148 each with centercaps and no lug nuts
15x6                   is $160 each with centercaps and no lug nuts
15x7                   is $180 each with centercaps and no lug nuts

I like the 15x7 myself, and I wish I had known of this application for
our car.  I didn't ask about 16 inch rims, since I think they would make
the ox cart suspension seem even worse. :)

I asked about a discount for a group purchase of these wheels, and Jeff
said that he could check with a manager, but in all honesty felt that
they could not discount them, since they are already at a good discount.

To speak with Jeff, call 1-800-552-2532, or for those in the Atlanta
area, 770-458-8458.

I think the Panasport wheels are better than the Moss and VB wheels, and
you don't have to put up with the backorder.

My brother has a set of minilites with Yokohama A509 195/60 rubber on
them.  They are 15x6 wheels.  I will get some digital pictures of the
car when I go home this weekend and post them on a website.  The pageant
blue ( hands down the best color in existent) paint and minilites with
rubber bumpers makes for an incredibly gorgeous car.  I can't wait till
we get rid of the MGB drivetrain and get the V8 in.

Take care
Jay