Re: HS4 Carbs

To: Erik Brzoska <mowog77@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: HS4 Carbs
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 20:18:22 -0800
Eric,

     Your email address makes me think that you have a 77B w/HS4's.  Is that
correct?  That's the setup that I have and I just finished reinstalling the
carbs after having Lawrie work his magic on them.  I'd be happy to send you some
digital images of the choke and throttle linkages if you'd like.  Let me know.

A few brief comments: 1) the choke cable comes up from under the linkage and
it's the sheath that does the actuating, not the inner cable. 2) a picture would
be easier. 3) two for the throttles, one for the choke. 4) not with HS4's. 5) I
just installed a Falcon s/s system, it's clamped together.  6) depends, the end
ones are shorter than the others.  Mine are all in place, so I can't help you
there.

Bud Krueger
52TD
77MGB x2