Killing the Injectors for good!

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Killing the Injectors for good!
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 20:42:48 +1000
Hi all,

Thanks for the comments from everyone re: the Head, Engine etc. One more
question. My engine is an 18GJ, it has the air injectors behind the intake
valve. I got a first hand look at these today, a pipe protuding into the
port behind the valve. Is there a way to permanently remove them? I would
like to get the shop to fix these at the same time as doing the seats and
guides. I had plugs in there, the tips were covered in carbon. Got to be
better without them in there disturbing the airflow etc. Can they be cut off
and welded or something?

Any ideas?

Oh yes, I just found out my car was born (well it's brain was - the head) on
26th January 1970. I think that is Australia Day isn't it?! Eric!? <G> My
god my car is a Citizen but I aren't!! Yet!! <G>

Cheers,
Neil.