Re: Killing the Injectors for good!

To: Neil Cotty <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>
Subject: Re: Killing the Injectors for good!
From: john peloquin <peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 10:12:53 -0800 (PST)
Dear Neil,

Here in the ole US of A, my B came with 7/16" BSF (SAE fine) threaded
holes for the air injectors into the head. I just got some short bolts of
the proper thread and took the old injectors off and put the bolts in.

BTW, my '70 is not subject to smog inspections anymore- and it passed
without an operating smog pump last time anyway!

"Never ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance."
John J. Peloquin, Assistant Research Entomologist
Entomology, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521