Re: MGA 1962 1600 MK II - More Brakes

To: <prsmith@navnet.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGA 1962 1600 MK II - More Brakes
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 13:55:52 -0800
Pulling accomplishes very little. Bending and breaking likewise. Grinding
the pin off, followed by thorough cleaning to remove every last bit of
swarf, is really the only way to do the job properly. (Yeah, OK, putting
each caliper half in a milling machine and face-milling the pins down to
nothing also works quite well, but that's not a tool in most enthusiasts'
garages.....)

Lawrie