RE: Two-speed wiper park switch

To: "'xyzabcde@earthlink.net'" <xyzabcde@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: Two-speed wiper park switch
From: Rene van Maanen <renevm@support.neth.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 10:28:12 +0100
Hi Denise,

One thing: I took apart this switch last week. It _is_ possible. Ususally it it
just cleaning the contacts.

Can you tell me how the wires from the motor (I think yellow, blue and red are
connected to the switch?

I am still not sure if mine are installed correctly!

The Layout is something like this:

  _ _ |

Thanks, Rene