Two-speed wiper park switch

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Two-speed wiper park switch
From: xyzabcde@earthlink.net
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 00:00:32 +0000
Hi all,

Well, I finally got the '67 B with two-speed wiper motor, wiring diagrams, and
electrical genius brother all in the same place at the same time.

I would have two-speed wipers that actually park except that the park switch on
the wiper motor is shot *sigh*.  Moss lists two different park switches, one for
a roadster ($40! number prefix "A/B") and one for a GT ($15 number prefix "D").
I couldn't find any part number that started with either an "A/B" or a "D" and I
have no idea what this motor came out of.  So all you parts suppliers out there,
if you can, please tell me which I need based on the following numbers from the
wiper motor:

75654H
14W Park ->
07 76
54071592F

If I need the $40 one, does someone have one cheaper?
Thanks in advance!

When I verify that this works, I'll be posting the whole procedure with part
numbers and wiring diagrams but without the mistakes and delays ;-).

Denise Thorpe