RE: what year is it?

Subject: RE: what year is it?
From: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 13:37:30 -0600
Since the steering wheel is visible on the right in the first picture, you
are right about it not being a US-spec car. I can't tell for sure but the
grille looks like honeycomb type (chrome surround, black grille.) I don't
know If I'd be able to see the chrome slats of an earlier car from this
angle but I would think so. The split bumper was '71 though, wasn't it? I
thought '70 had a unique grille also, no chrome surround.

Phil Vanner
(but then, what do I know about big MGs?)