Re: what year is it?

Subject: Re: what year is it?
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 15:30:13 +1000
To put my 50c in. <G>

Mk1/2 Style Big Steering Wheel - just visible
Mk1/2 Style Seats
1970+ Recessed grille - Chrome strip surrounds, strip on bonnet.
Mk1/2, Eared Spinners
Mk1/2 Style Rear Lamps
Mk1/2 Chrome Bumpers, Overiders, no Rubber inserts on overiders like 70+.
No BL badges.

Conclusion: 67-69 that had an accident at some point at the front and was
fitted with a later style grille. OR it may be a freak <G> ie it was the
last of the 69 models and received a new grille minus the BL badges etc but
I doubt it.

I'll think I'll shut up now, I've said quite enough for one day. This new
Healey making me boyant for a change! <G>

Cheers,
Neil.