Rubber bumper Rejuvination

To: "mg's" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rubber bumper Rejuvination
From: "Scotty" <scotty@dove.net.au>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 22:09:41 +0930
Howdy All,
                    last November, for my birthday, I was given a plastic
container of a product called Formula 2001 Super Protectant , Urathane
Enriched. Which claimed to give a superior shine and protection for rubber,
plastic and leather. So when my wife remarked that it didn't seem to have
made any difference to the bumpers, I was forced to admit that I hadn't
tried it yet. I promptly recognised a good reason to try the stuff. =8^O
She who must be obeyed was as impressed as myself when the gray air dam
under the front bumper turned black and shiney with the first application,
the bumpers look good too now. I'll let you know how it stands up to our
warm sunny summer weather. So far it looks good. The product was bought in K
Mart here in Adelaide, but the manufacturer is Turtle Wax inc, Chicago,
Illinois. Oh! - I - only used about one third of the container which holds
118ml or 4 Fl Oz, on this application.

Usual disclaimers etc

John {Scotty} Scott,
Adelaide, Australia.