Re: Unusual topic for January (in the northern hemisphere)-Reply

To: scotty@dove.net.au, paul.hunt1@virgin.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Unusual topic for January (in the northern hemisphere)-Reply
From: RJohn50603@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 07:46:57 EST
In a message dated 1/17/99 6:49:33 PM EST, scotty@dove.net.au writes:

<< And when one doesn't have a flat { apartment? } a car is the only private
 place you can go to neck - particularly in winter. I was kissed for the
 first time in a yellow MG called Piglet with a strap around the bonnet. I
 was wearing a dress without straps, which got lower and lower until dawn and
 the milkman sent me scuttling in confusion to my digs. >>

I had a friend in Illinois who, everytime they bought a new car, he and his
wife would pretend Lookout Point was in the garage and "break it in", so to
speak. I wonder if they still are doing that in their 50's?? If their lucky, I
guess.

R. Johnson - Dallas