Re: Hooked and replacement B fenders

To: Scott McKorkle <bmc@aa.net>
Subject: Re: Hooked and replacement B fenders
From: john peloquin <peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 12:19:08 -0800 (PST)
Dear Netters,

Look out for "the proper MG". I have tried to purchase their sale price
fender on Dec. 18, 1998. I phoned in January to check on the progress of
the delivery of my MG fender and was told it had shipped. As of today, I
still have not received the part and when I tried to call the 800 number:

800 352-2751

I was asked for an access number to complete the call to this outfit and
as I was not able to provide it, I was disconnected.

I then tried to call the number of Phoenix distribution (which is who
billed my credit card) that number is 978 352-2775

I was told that the customer (presumably Phoenix distribution) has asked
that that number be temporarily disconnected.

Now, there may be an innocent explaination for all of this, but I have yet
to hear it.

I suggest you all take my experience into account when you deal with this
firm.

Sincerely

"Never ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance."
John J. Peloquin, Assistant Research Entomologist
Entomology, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521