Re: Unusual topic for January (in the northern hemisphere)

To: <RJohn50603@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Unusual topic for January (in the northern hemisphere)
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 20:08:21 -0000
R.

One of several pretty racy slogans, probably not to be tolerated today,
although  "Your mother wouldn't like it" has been resurrected for the MGF as
"Your grandmother wouldn't like it".  If my childrens grandmother is
anything to go by they got that wrong.  Although I have a set of reprints
from that period, "You can do it ..." is not amongst them, although *Your
mother ... " features several times.

PaulH.