Re: radio replacement

To: Bill Saidel <saidel@crab.rutgers.edu>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: radio replacement
From: David Lynes <cdlynes@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 16:44:07 -0500
Bill,

A lot of good answers, if the replacement radio is an older one, some of them
had an additional lead for a power antenna.  If it does not have a clock and
require constant power for memory functions, the other power lead may be for a
power antenna.

David Lynes, Woodstock, Ga
73 Midget
78 MGB
Cleaned out Garage, ready to replace clutch on Midget using a roller bearing