RE: empty fuel filter

To: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>, "Skye Poier" <skye@ffwd.bc.ca>,
Subject: RE: empty fuel filter
From: "Lawrence Alexander" <lawrence@britcars.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 20:32:19 -0800
Neil........

This "partially empty fuel filter" syndrome is not uncommon. I've often
wondered about it myself. All I can say for sure is that I have tested fuel
flow rates and delivery pressures on cars with apparently empty filters and
found all to be within specification. Cars with filters that look like this
still seem to run just fine.

Consequently, I save my worrying for problems that I can do something

Lawrie