Valve cover question

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Valve cover question
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 21:47:05 EST
I know i could look this up if i wasnt bone idle today = but i know
somebody will know this off the top of their head

VB has a sale on aluminium valve covers and i thought i would splurge for
one for the 69 ( 5 main block, 72-74 head, no emissions equipment at all)
This needs a vented cover
George M is always good at beating VB prices with Moss but apparently
Moss dont carry a vented cover - only non-vented
Would a non-vented cover be ok if i switch to a vented oil filler cap or
am i doomed to ordering from VB and paying their horrendous shipping?
I dont recall this coming up before.... makes a change to find a
different question - haha

mike robson
69 roadster (vented)
70 BGT(vented)