Re: New to list

To: Marlene Rzepkowski <mrzepkow@frontiernet.net>,
Subject: Re: New to list
From: Nory P <nory_midget@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 09:00:18 -0800 (PST)
Hi Marlene, and welcome to the list.  It gets a little crazy some
times, but is educational and fun most of the time.  I'm sure you'll
get addicted to the list (and these cars) just like the rest of us.

I'm just down the I-90 from you (Buffalo) (I assume you're in
Rochester, NY, right?).  I Can't help you with what to look for in a
TF, but if you decide not to buy it, can you give me the info. on it?
I'd love to own a TF, and if it's in the general area, well, ya never
know.....

==

***The above address is for list purposes only.  Please send private e-mail, as
before, to Nory@webtv.net
-----NORY
Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the ONLY
problem.