Re: shirt with carb photos

To: Paul Tegler <wizardz@amdyne.net>
Subject: Re: shirt with carb photos
From: xyzabcde@earthlink.net
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 22:59:33 +0000
Paul Tegler said (a while back):

> thanks to your comments.. I think I've solved my carb problems
> you supply a T-shirt (mark the approriate centers)
> And I'll print the carb pictures on it for you
> I could also simply make up the iron on tranfers for you.

Sometimes... if I have to think about an answer to an email for more than 30
seconds, I forget to answer at all!  It must be old age.  I'd figure out my
ratio but the math is too much for me.  I'm 42.  The appropriate centers are
lower than they used to be :-|.

Anyway, I washed the perfect T-shirt and then realized that I would never be
brave enough to wear a T-shirt like that.  Oh well.  Besides, you don't owe me
anything for my advice and wouldn't even if I were right ;-).  I had the
appropriate anecdote but the wrong interpretation.  You can tell by my
mis-diagnosis that I've never actually fixed the problem with my 1100 (rich at
idle, lean at speed).  I just drive with the choke on at speed.

In other news, two-speed wipers that park are within reach!  We have the
technology!

Denise Thorpe