Re: 45 degrees advance at idle?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 45 degrees advance at idle?
From: john c kahoon <john.kahoon@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 18:22:51 -0500
Do you think it COULD make a performance difference ? The valves have to
be
opening early relative to piston position, which could make a difference
in the
total mass flowing thru the head. Then the 45 degrees would fire it on
time with
the piston crank position. Hmmm does anyone know if this could benifit a
stock
engine . Any Engineers ?

john.kahoon@juno.com
71 Midget