Whoops! (answered my DPO question...)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Whoops! (answered my DPO question...)
From: Thecarguru@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 09:55:21 EST
Hi All.
I realized after posting the question about the shock valve that putting the
large spring on top of the spool would cancel all valve action completely.
 My mistake. (Dreaded PRESENT Owner syndrome???)
Sorry about that. (Hey, I was tired. I had just finished replacing both engine
mounts and mounting brackets on Rays' 74.5 RBGT... pulling the steering rack
assembly to remove the nut on the back of the left side mount.)
Gary
75 Midgets