Re: Exhaust System (Which is best?)

To: "MGs" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Erik Brzoska" <mowog77@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Exhaust System (Which is best?)
From: "Lonn Howard" <hoops@owt.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 07:01:11 -0800
Hello Eric,
My only experience with Monza is on my TR, but I can tell you it was
frigging LOUD.  I had to put a big glasspack in the system to get it
to sound right.  Maybe some people want to be able to set off car
alarms as they drive by, but given the poor performance (by today's
standards) of our cars, it seems to me like a lot of bark with not
much bite.  Looks great, however...

Lonn Howard
'70 TR6  -mine
'71 TR6  -in my garage, therefore it's mine  (dad might disagree)
'70 MGB GT  -mine, mine... all mine
'89 Saab Turbo Convertible  -hers

"We are but temporary custodians with an obligation of preservation."