Re: MGCGT

To: "MGs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGCGT
From: "Lonn Howard" <hoops@owt.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 06:01:24 -0800
Sounds like a dog to me, buddy.   Now where did you say this car is?

Lonn Howard
'70 TR6  -mine
'71 TR6  -in my garage, therefore it's mine  (dad might disagree)
'70 MGB GT  -mine, mine... all mine
'89 Saab Turbo Convertible  -hers

"We are but temporary custodians with an obligation of preservation."