Websites, domains.

To: Tom Emmons <tom@emmons.com>
Subject: Websites, domains.
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.bc.ca>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 09:48:08 -0800
FYI for the list - I run a community server project ffwd internet:
http://www.ffwd.com/  and if you need web space for a domain or would
like a directory under www.mgb.bc.ca for your content let me know and I
can hook you up BY DONATION.  Of course if you get a domain you still have
to pay InterNIC/NSI $35/year for the domain.

Skye

--
1966 MGB        The MGB Experience         __,__\__
GHN3L-70307     http://www.mgb.bc.ca/     (_o____o_)