Re: Balancing act

To: "Enrique Claure" <spaninc@mail.entelnet.bo>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Balancing act
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 22:07:17 -0800
Enrique.......

You really should try and locate a rod to replace No. 1. Otherwise, you'll
have to take a heckuva lot of metal off the others to get down to 1300.4
grams.

You should also weigh both ends so that you know which ends to take weight
off. Usually weight is removed by judicious grinding, not drilling holes.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center