Re: FW: Norristown Swap Meet on Jan 31st

To: <miker15@juno.com>
Subject: Re: FW: Norristown Swap Meet on Jan 31st
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 09:18:30 -0500

>Hehe.... doesnt hurt to keep trying does it?!! - i will likely use the 69
>but definitely top up unless its really warm - the top is only a couple
>of months old and JUST WONT go back up in cold weather!! - ill open the
>window though!
>Looking forward to it - Anyone need anything in particular? - im not
>vending but if anyone is going looking for something specific and ive got
>it ill be glad to bring it along
>
>mike robson
>69 roadster
>70 BGT
>53 Riley
Well I'm looking for the adapter for the temp guage probe that goes
between the head, by the thermostat, and the probe. When I got a
mechanical guage it needs the adapter but the electric gauge (original)
doesn't have one. On the Midget of course.

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu