RE: Convertible tops and '78 MGB pics

To: Jurgen Hartwig <gt0003a@prism.gatech.edu>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Convertible tops and '78 MGB pics
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@cwix.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 10:38:52 -0700
Jay, I suggest you call Prestige Auto Trim in England.  They have a toll free
number for callers from the U.S.

They have excellent tops, they will deliver within about 10 days, they take
credit cards, and you will pay less.

If you must, the upholstery shop will install it for you, however installation
is easy.  I think someone has installation instructions on the web, maybe
Barney?

If you order from them remember to tell them you don't pay the VAT.

I don't have the number handy but the advertise in Hemmings and it is on my
website.

Larry Hoy
http://home.cwix.com/~larryhoy@cwix.com/