Re: Engine paint colors

To: eric@erickson.on.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Engine paint colors
From: Lec089@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 22:47:30 EST
In a message dated 1/27/99 10:34:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
eric@erickson.on.net writes:

<< Ha!  My engine is definitely RED and not the Maroon that I see/hear about.
Not
 only that, but my rocker cover is GREY!  I wasn't/am not so worried (hey, its
 just an engine) and I am certainly not going to pull the thing out of the car
 just for a paintjob... but it might be nice to have that rich, old maroon in
 there.  Maybe I will just have to replace the grey cover with... a CHROME
one...
 oooooohhhh.

Thank God they got wise and started painting them all black! (1971 - 18V
engines)