Chicago British Car Parts Autojumble

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Chicago British Car Parts Autojumble
From: KGROWLER@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 09:51:23 EST
One month and counting. For those to the left (geographically) of Norristown.

The Third Annual Chicago British Car Parts Swap Meet and Autojumble will take
place on Sunday February 28, 1999. 8am to 3pm at the DuPage County
Fairgrounds, Wheaton, Illinois (west suburban Chicago). Admission $3.00.

Last year, the vendors filled all available space in the building so a backup
building is on reserve for this year should it be needed. There are a mix of
vendors from guys cleaning out their garages (apparently under duress) to
professional shops. There is also a model car swap meet being held on the
grounds the same day (separate admission -  - this is put on by a totally
separate organization).

Last year I found the 5230-08S speedo to go with my overdrive for $5!

The event is sponsored by the Chicagoland MG Club. For further info or vendor
info, call Jim Evans at 630-858-8192 or Dave Mullis at 630-916-7358 (e-mail
<DMULLIS@mediaone.net>.

I'll be there selling redundant parts that have fallen off my cars. It remains
to be seen if I can manage to go home with fewer parts than I got there with.

Kim Tonry
Downers Grove, Illinois