1972 Midget FS

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 1972 Midget FS
From: rwatson@netpass.com (Ralph Watson)
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 11:12:46 -0500
Got this in snail mail as a result of MG club affiliation,no personal
interest, reply directly to Mr.Anderson.  I am paraphrasing, but will
maintain the facts as best I can.

S C Anderson Jr.
802 Sand Dollar Trace
St Simons Is, Ga  31522

For Sale 1972 MG Midget. Very sound body shell with minor rust. No
accident history. Not operated since 1987 due to attempted theft
[wiring] damage.Well maintained and operated as a primary family vehicle
attested by relatively high 76,720 mileage.
Garaged storage last 10 years. Complete vehicle with rag top, tonneau
cover, and many spares.
New ignition switch cluster has been installed and some minor cosmetic
body repairs initiated. To make operational primary need is installation
of new[included] main wiring harness. Also included are several sheet
metal patch panels plus a sheet metal welder and a flanger "to assist in
prime restoration efforts".
Has Georgia title    Asking $600.00   call  912 638-9477
"Reduced physical adeptness of this 65 year old long term owner has
temepered eagerness to complete project, and wife is becoming impatient
for consumed garage space. Vehicle should represent an exceptional find
to the MG enthusiast"

My suggestion is to replace wife,keep car, send me the welder.

Ralph Watson
MG Club of Central Florida
rwatson@netpass.com