RE: Missing: Iris blue '63 MGB

To: "'don'" <brgmgb@napanet.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Missing: Iris blue '63 MGB
From: Kevin Rarick <krarick@Oceania.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 09:09:46 -0800
Don & Kevin -

I'm in the process of restoring my 67B and am intrigued by the color you
describe. I would love to get a look at the magazine and pics. Can either of
you scan in the images and distribute or post them to a web page? I have
access to a scanner and would offer my services of scanning in the images
for you. I don't know if you'd be willing to trust the USPS and/or me, for
that matter, with the treasured R&T magazine but perhaps I can convince you
of my trustworthiness somehow. Open to suggestions :) I'm located in Menlo
Park, CA and it sounds as though Don is located in this area being a regular
at the Palo Alto All-British Car Show. Maybe we can arrange something more
local. In any event I'd sure like to get a peek at the magazine and can
assure you it would be treated with great care and respect.

Any idea on how I can get a copy of my very own? :)

Thanks,
Kevin Rarick
67B