Re: November '62 R & T "MGB" issue

To: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: November '62 R & T "MGB" issue
From: Kevin Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 19:25:34 -0600
I agree, some people go a little crazy with their bidding -- but its no
different than some people at the "live" auctions that I attend.  Also, some
people are really "proud" of the items that they are offering for sale -- and
they usually have zero bids!  On the other hand, I have picked up several LBC
books for half of their retail price or less.

Kevin