Re: November '62 R & T "MGB" issue

To: "MG Nuts" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: November '62 R & T "MGB" issue
From: "Scott McKorkle" <bmc@aa.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 11:33:02 -0800
Of course, it works both ways.  I repair and collect old clocks as a hobby.
 I just bought the exact movement I needed for an old clock I'm working on
for $63 + $7 shipping.  The same movement (if it could even be found) would
sell for $100 to $200.  It just shows that you better know what you are
bidding on (a bit of self-restraint is important, too).

Scott

----------
> From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
> To: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.bc.ca>
> Cc: MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
> Subject: Re: November '62 R & T "MGB" issue
> Date: Friday, January 29, 1999 10:18 AM
>
> My other $ intensive hobby is model train collection.  I love Lionel
trains and
> have been collecting since I'm 10 ish.
>
> Some of the prices on items that show up on Ebay absolutely astound me.
For