Re: ebay - was November '62 R & T "MGB" issue

To: "Bob Howard" <mgbob@juno.com>, "Scott McKorkle" <bmc@aa.net>
Subject: Re: ebay - was November '62 R & T "MGB" issue
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@iname.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 12:53:47 -0700 (MST)
We must all be buying these things.  My boys have one, I have one that
I detailed for my office after I read that someone else was going to do
it; and one in the box on the wall in the garage to collect.

It is #66.  It is yellow and can be seen at:
http://www.matchbox.com/showcase/pictures_sized/66.jpg

The box is the standard matchbox package with the ford explorer on it.

On Fri, 29 Jan 1999 09:06:52 -0800, Scott McKorkle wrote:

>Unfortunately, I threw away the package.  I think it was #66 out of 75 in
>their current sports car series.  I'll throw this to the list and let Carl
>E. or Carl F. or one of the others that have bought them to fill in the
>details.
>
>Regards,
>Scott
>
>----------
>> From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
>> To: bmc@aa.net
>> Subject: Re: ebay  -  was November '62 R & T "MGB" issue
>> Date: Thursday, January 28, 1999 5:42 PM
>>
>> Scott,
>>   Ever since I read about this Matchbox MGF, I've been looking for one
>> without sucess. What is the marking on the package?  I see at least five
>> different series, and within the series a #.
>>   Thanks,
>> Bob

Andrew Lundgren
Lundgren@iname.com