BMC Week, Dailey Drivers

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: BMC Week, Dailey Drivers
From: "Harlan Jillson" <hjillson@argohouston.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 18:19:26 CST
Hi All,
   After the recient reminder that was posted about BMC week, I went to the BMC
site and went through the stories there ( saw your's in there mike L.).  It got
me to wondering just how many of us are driving our LBC's as dailey drivers.  I
know that there are some obvious daileys on the list (barney..) but with marks
report of 400+ list participants, I was just curious as to how many of us
drive'em dailey, and how many are garage queens.
   Personally, I just have the two mg's, the '72 roadster that is my dailey at
the moment, and the '72 GT that is in the process of referbishment.
    Just curious, anyone want to comment?

Harlan.