OT: LBC TV Sightings...

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT: LBC TV Sightings...
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 22:22:33 -0500
Well apparently the Beastie Boys have a soft spot for the Jag XKE.  I saw
their video for "Body Movin" just now in which they utilize one Black XKE to
escape a crime, which gets rolled off a cliff and into a water filled
ravine.  The second XKE was white and happened to be the "criminal's" second
car.... well whatever.  The previous video, (by New Radicals) showed a
decent amount of Vespa scooters being raced through a shopping mall.

I guess I just find it interesting that lately I've been seeing more of our
hobby showing up in things that I wouldn't associate with our hobby...

Good Night,

--
Kai Radicke -- kai@radiohead.net
IRC: irc.mcs.net, #inet-access