temperature sending unit

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: temperature sending unit
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@crab.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 09:24:56 -0500
Anyone have a good idea how to remove a 23 year old temperature sending
unit? A few hard ones and it began to round despite the tight fit of my
open end wrench. I wouldn't want to completely round it.

TIA,

Bill

You know, for you pros, changing a water pump is probably trivial. For me,
it was my 1st and now that I am reassembling the pump, the alternator, the
radiator, it is a strange and extremely pleasureable feeling, that I did it
myself (well, with lots of advice, Thanks Laurie.)