Melbourne (Oz) MG Shops

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Melbourne (Oz) MG Shops
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 1999 01:06:51 +0510
Thanks to the long-touted and long-awaited BIG DRIVE, I will be in
Melbourne, Victoria, yes, Australia) either next week or the week after,
depending on whether I go via Victoria on the way out or the way back
(decision to be made soon - depending on the weather/temperature on the
'outback' route).

Any Melbourne listers (I know of ONE:-) tell me if there is anything
special happening MG-wise during this time?

I also need recommendations as to 'MG shops' that I might like to
scrounge through (looking for those elusive knobs and switches, maybe).

By the way... it will be over 100 degrees F in Adelaide tomorrow... and
huge bush/wild fires on the South Australia/Victoria border.  It is this
sort of stuff I will be trying to avoid!

Eric
'68MGB MkII (almost packed and almost ready to roll)