Re: Commercial use of Team.Net lists.

To: mgs@autox.team.net, Kai Radicke <mowogmg@pil.net>
Subject: Re: Commercial use of Team.Net lists.
From: Carl French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 15:09:04 -0500
I do not mind indiviuals that contribute content to
> the list that may once in a while be selling a car or cleaning out their
> garage and decide to post some parts.  It's people like "Roar N." that do
> not contribute, and continuously post commercial messages, even at times
> cross posting them between lists.
>
> >Bruce Durgin
> >64 B
>
> --
> Kai Radicke -- kai@radiohead.net
> IRC: irc.mcs.net, #inet-access
> 1966 MGB -- 1974 Triumph TR6

Like Bruce I like being able to perhaps get some needed parts from time
to time and help out a fellow lister but I have enough problems with
unwanted junk mail now. We are like a group in a corner having a
discussion and I would not like someone just butting in to try and sell
us something in that enviroment. This is the same to me.
Carl F