Re: Norristown - oops bust!

To: Lawrie Alexander <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Subject: Re: Norristown - oops bust!
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 11:54:16 -0500
And you folks say we butched the English language.  I say we repaired it!!  THis
morning I washed my hair in the shower, brushed my teeth, picked out a nice
shirt, and passed on boots for a nice pair of shoes!

;-b

Hey mike,  sorry to hear about the car.  We waited a while for you,  but the
game and growing hunger urged us to move on.  It wasn't a bad meet,  but for me,
very few midget items.  British Miles (Myles?) did have an overpriced set of 13"
rusty chrome wire wheels, though.

Michael

'78 Midget (who ran FINE on Saturday, but wouldn't start for s#$t Sunday
            morning.  Started FINE when I got home from the swap too.
            F@#$ing car...)
'87 300zx  (who started fine,  and provided plenty of HEAT on the trip.
            No ski hat, gloves, blankets, bear skins.... for me! But
            an oddball out in a chain of British cars.)