RE: Eastern Washington car clubs

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Eastern Washington car clubs
From: Lane Rollins <laner@teleport.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 08:33:26 -0800
>Sorry to bomb the list, but does anyone know of any british car clubs
>in the east side of Washington State?  I enjoy the list but wouldn't
>mind talking face to face with a fellow enthusiast or two
>occasionally.
>
>Thanks,
>Lonn
>'70 TR6  -mine
>'71 TR6  -in my garage
>'70 MGB GT  -ours
>'89 Saab Turbo Convertible  -hers
>
>"We are but temporary custodians with an obligation of preservation."

I didn't see the orginal message but there is also an MG club in Spokane.
The club goes by Inland Empire Classics. You might try giving the Shaws a
call at 534-3111. Met them at the GoF West in Calgary. Also met a man in
Moses Lake that had TD on the way back. So they are out there....

Good Luck, lane