Re: Front suspension replacement

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Front suspension replacement
From: Tim Nagy <nagy@duq.edu>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 14:33:33 -0500
Joel,

Are you sure the king pins are bad...if they don't bind, and don't have
excess play, is there a need to replace?  Anyone...?

I stripped my suspension down a couple weeks ago, and left the kings
pins and trunions together until I'm done cleaning and repainting...but,
mine have no excessplay and don't bind. so I'm leaving them alone.  Will
clean and repaint them when I get to them...don't want them in a parts
pins apart to chance marring the pins or bushings...

Tim
'72 B