Re: tube shocks? what year? ride height?

To: Carl Elliott <grunt2@adelphia.net>, Paul Tegler <wizardz@amdyne.net>
Subject: Re: tube shocks? what year? ride height?
From: Ray Wygonik <rwygonik@grove.iup.edu>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 14:41:24 -0500
I missed part of this discussion, so sorry for jumping in late.   I am
interested in doing a tube shock conversion, but with the many tube shock
options am not sure which work and which don't.  Have a chrome bumper 74 B.
Carl, which tube conversion did you use?  Are the rubber bumber springs
longer or just firmer?  did you just mix and match rubber bumper springs
with tube shocks or did you have to specifically order shocks and springs to
match?   Thanks in advance for any help.