Muffler Size

Subject: Muffler Size
From: "Carufel Family" <carufel@funtv.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 16:22:47 -0800
Could someone please give me the measurements in inches of the rearmost
muffler on the 'B? The cylindrical one. My auto shop teacher (I don't have
the class...the teacher of the Shop class at my school) offered me free
range on parts in the spare parts room and I found some MG parts in there. I
also have at my disposal a few VW fuel pumps for the beetle. If you want to
help me raise MG money, and need a new Beetle fuel pump, drop a line. As per
the muffler, today I found a brand shining clean new muffler which appears
to have been for a student but he never completed the project (it has been
there for about 5 years, although the teacher did'nt know about it). Mr.
Dinger (the teacher) guesses it is from a Peugot, but it looks similar to an
MGB style 'ffler.

Thanks,
Ben Carufel