Color!!!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Color!!!
From: Calvin Krug <ckrug@laf.cioe.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 20:58:45 -0500
After a year and a half of working on it, a few parts of my B finally are
in the new color.  Just the insides of the doors, the underside of the
hood, and the top part of the hood latch (I had to have something to show
people) are done, but the rest is soon to follow.  I mixed up a batch of
snapdragon yellow, and it the cup, it looked a little greenish, but on the
car, it is just a nice, bright shade of yellow.  School buses will be
jealous.  Now, if I can just get the quarters blocked and reprimed, I'll be
good to go.  Thought I might ask everybody's opinion:  Should I go
single-stage, or base/clear?  I've been getting mixed answers here.  The
paint store says base/clear, of course, they sell more paint that way.  I'm
leaning toward clearcoat right now.

Calvin Krug