GT6 + for sale

To: "MGs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: GT6 + for sale
From: "Lonn Howard" <hoops@owt.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 1999 05:48:08 -0800
I hesitate to bomb the list with anything Tr***ph... but I thought maybe
some of you go both ways and might find this of interest.

No interest, etc.  I would take this car if I had room for one more in
the garage, but since I have two 6s, an MGBGT and a Saab in there
already, well, the Saab would have to go outside and my wife won't let
me sleep inside either if that's the case.   So...

I just looked at a 1970 GT6+ in mid restoration.  The frame and
drive-train are complete and the body is just about ready to go back on.
All suspension components are replaced or as new, engine was rebuilt but
not bored out as it wasn't necessary, and everything looks good.
Transmission is rebuilt.  The body is completely rust-free (most people
don't realize that the S.E. corner of Washington State is a desert.
Very dry.) and undamaged.  Original red paint is oxidized of course.
Glass is all ther and undamaged.  The owner said he has receipts for
most of the work and many new parts.  This car is in eastern Washington
and the owner is moving.  He doesn't want to put the car in storage.

The owner is asking US$1500.  Any takers?  E-mail me off-list and I will
put you in touch.
Lonn Howard
'70 TR6  -mine
'71 TR6  -in my garage
'70 MGB GT  -ours
'89 Saab Turbo Convertible  -hers

"We are but temporary custodians with an obligation of preservation."