The power of the Lord.....

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: The power of the Lord.....
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 1999 20:01:04 EST
Of darkness that is....
You may recall that my trip to Norristown last week was truncated by
intermittent power losses culminating in complete loss of life
support....
Well its been a busy week and today was my first chance to get at it
No need to bore you with the details of what i checked BEFORE i found the
culprit - suffice it to say that i spent nearly eight hours doing it!!!
Turned out to be poor connections from the ignition switch - took nearly
five minutes to fix once i found it!!!!!!
The good news was a reward of a 40 mile roar round the backroads of
connecticut as it was getting dark!!!!!!

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
53 Riley