Re: Seat questions

To: Carl French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Subject: Re: Seat questions
From: "Proudfoot, Andrew" <proudfa@NAVCANADA.CA>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 00:35:00 -0500
Carl;
The tip was in the Fall 98 Moss Motoring Tech Tips. Page 20.
Credit goes to-      J. Renfrew,  Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
Nice story there about a 57 MGA "Maggie" back on the road after 9 years
in storage. Compliments to Steve Tom for the story and those photos.
Best Wishes & Safety Fast
Andy Proudfoot 77B

From: Carl French
I don't remember where I got the tip but I took a big old flat
screwdriver and with a grinding wheel I ground a notch into it like one
of those dandelion pullers. Using that I was able to get the hooks into
the holes a 'little' easier. The bigger and uglier the screwdriver the
better.
Carl F
67B